Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of £100 is required to confirm a booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Upon receipt of a deposit, you will be sent a booking confirmation, which will guarantee prices of pre-booked options.
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to the filming of your wedding.
- CLproductions do not accept any responsibility and can not be held liable for any claim arising from problems either directly or indirectly, or for any claim arising from the unexpected failure of equipment during filming. All precautions are taken to prevent equipment failure, but in this unlikely event, as a gesture of good will, CLproductions will consider a refund, up to, but no greater than the maximum cost of your booking fee with CLproductions.
- You will be contacted approximately one week prior to your booking, to check final arrangements prior to filming.
- Any promotional offers will cease to be valid if the booking is cancelled.
- Any cancellation must be made in writing. (Inc email)
- If you postpone or wish to change the date of your booking, this will be free of charge if the new date is available, otherwise option 2 will apply.
- In many venues especially churches, you may need to obtain permission. It is YOUR responsibility to obtain this permission and pay any applicable fees. You will be asked to confirm this on the Pre-production form. Filming of the ceremony can not proceed without authorisation.
- Due to the varying nature of lighting within venues, it may not always be possible to correct colour balance at all times.
- The finished video remains the property and copyright of CLproductions unless the copyright has been purchased as part of the booking, either before or after the wedding, and the appropriate release document has been supplied.
- Music may either be provided as royalty free incidental music, or where necessary the appropriate music licence(s) will be supplied.
- Excerpts from your completed video, may be used to advertise the services of CLproductions or used to show samples of work.
As of 12th May 2008.